30 Poems in 30 Days

30 Poems in 30 Days
NaPoWriMo
A Project for National Poetry Writing Month

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 19 -- Want Ad/Personal Ad


What do I want?  Oh, just everything. World Peace and an End To Hunger.  What to I want? Nothing really.  I have everything. Right here.  I can't decide. So I'm posting my indecision a day late. And this is what I came up with...an idea anyway, trying not to be too attached to it though. Ha. Spanish, French, Italian, Welsh, Polish, Irish, Romanian, Dutch.  Oh, and English. All in a big smeary finger-painted mess. I guess the list could go on, but I have gardening to do and groceries to get and papers to grade.  There's a lawn available for mowing with a mechanical mower that goes through the mounting weeds with a soft snip,snip,snip so as not to disturb the birds. And the sun is out today. So, here it is.


Wanted

todo
nada
everything
nothing
tous
rien
everything

alles          niets
nothing
wszytko
nic
                everything everything everything
popeth
nothing
dim
nothing
everything
nothing nothing
nothing
tutti
niente
gac rud

todas  
idiomas
but there are no words for this

aon rud
tot 
nimic
everything/nothing/all tongue/all at once
now. now. now. yes.